One Pot Meals are Perfect for Weeknights!
We love one pot meals for many reasons and they are our favorite weeknight dinners. Not only can you blend and simmer all of your favorite flavors in one pot for an amazing meal, but they’re also great because clean up is a breeze allowing you more time to spend with the family. If you’re looking for one pot recipes for your family meal plan, you’re going to love these 5 recipes!
- This recipe for Mexican Pizza Skillet can be on the table ready to eat in about 30 minutes. It’s reminiscent of Taco Bell’s Mexican Pizza, but it’s way healthier for you, a lot more affordable, and tastes so much better!
- One Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni is a great way to get picky little eaters to eat their vegetables. This casserole is full of flavor and it couldn’t be simpler to make.
- This 30-minute Black Bean Taco Skillet Meal is perfect for those busy weeknights. It’s the ease of processed box dinners, but with the joy and health of real foods!
- This Cornbread Sloppy Joe Casserole is a great make-ahead meal. Simple and full of comfort, this casserole is a great twist on a traditional favorite family meal.
- If you love one-pot meals that pack all of your food groups in one, you’re going to love this recipe for Easy Shepherds Pie. This is a satisfying meal the whole family will enjoy.
We hope you love these One Pot Meals as much as we do. If you enjoyed these easy meal ideas, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. And for daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!