Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas have quickly become a regular on my dinner rotation! These easy fajitas are brimming with those Mexican flavors we crave, they’re a breeze to throw together, and clean up couldn’t be easier. They’re sure to be a crowd favorite!
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
You know I love my easy dinner recipes, especially when they turn out to be something my whole family loves! This easy fajita recipe is definitely one to add to your recipe book.
Even though these baked chicken fajitas aren’t seared in a flaming hot cast iron pan, they are still packed with flavor and will leave you craving more! I love that this makes a big batch, because we all love these oven fajitas!
This is definitely the perfect lazy dinner. It has all those delicious southwestern flavors and only requires minimal effort. Lazy Monday night meal here we come.
Try these incredibly delicious Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas this week — you likely won’t find a single piece leftover in the pan by the time dinner is done. In other words, I have the feeling your family will really love these too.
Want to see how easy this chicken fajita recipe is? Watch the video!
Chicken Fajita Ingredients
- Spices (chili powder, ancho chili powder, cumin, paprika, coriander, S&P)
- Chicken breasts
- Veggies (bell peppers, onion, garlic, cilantro)
- Olive oil
- Flour tortillas
How to Make Chicken Fajitas in the Oven
You don’t even need a mixing bowl here, I’m telling you you’ll love these sheet pan fajitas! Here are the simple steps:
- Place the chicken and veggies on rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle over homemade fajita seasoning.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss well.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, tossing once halfway through.
- Serve in warmed tortillas.
Can I Use Different Fajita Vegetables?
Of course! Onion and bell peppers are the most traditional veggies included in fajitas, but you can include anything you have on hand. Just keep in mind that you may have to adjust the cook time slightly if you want to include heartier veggies.
Should I Line the Sheet Pan?
Nope! The chicken and veggies slide right off the sheet pan, so there’s no need to line it with foil or parchment paper.
How to Reheat Chicken Fajitas
If you have leftover sheet pan fajitas, I recommend heating the leftovers in a skillet on the stove. This will prevent the chicken from becoming rubbery and the peppers from turning to mush in the microwave.
Tips for the Best Chicken Fajitas
- You’ll know when the chicken is finished cooking when it’s 165 degrees F in the center.
- Make sure to toss the fajitas halfway through the baking time to ensure everything cooks evenly.
- Toppings are optional, but my family loves these easy fajitas with sour cream, avocado, shredded cheese and tomatoes.
More Easy Fajita Recipes You’ll Love:
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- Grilled Steak Fajitas
- Breakfast Fajitas
- Chicken Fajitas Stuffed Peppers
- Shrimp Fajitas
- Sheet Pan Salmon Fajitas